- Let’s Talk About Crashes. Language shapes policy as well as action or inaction. This fact sheet explores important differences in language used to describe accidents and crashes. It aims to raise awareness about the preventable nature of crashes, and contains a call to action to encourage the use of appropriate terminology.
- Distracted Driving & Behaviour Change. This fact sheet defines distracted driving behaviours and describes several important theories of behaviour change that can inform distracted driving prevention campaigns. It also highlights essential campaign features that can increase effectiveness.
- Distracted Driving Facts. This fact sheet summarizes the risks associated with distracted driving, and shares important data about the problem.
Download in French:
- Parlons Collisions
- Distraction au volant et changements de comportements
- Faits sur la distraction au Volant