This filter includes research on external distractions. External distractions include road construction, billboards, vehicle crashes, and people or animals alongside the road.
- Crash Risk of Cell Phone Use While Driving: A Case-Crossover Analysis of Naturalistic Driving Data (2018)
- Distracted Road Use: A Literature Review (2016)
- The impact of billboards on driver visual behavior: A systematic literature review (2015)
- The emotional side of cognitive distraction: Implications for road safety (2013)
- Brake lamp detection in complex and dynamic environments: Recognizing limitations of visual attention and perception (2012)
- Effect of external distractions: Behavior and vehicle control of novice and experienced drivers evaluated (2012)