This filter includes research on distracted drivers, aged 65 and over.
- The role of driver age in fatally injured drivers in Canada, 2000-2013 (2016)
- The battle for attention driver distraction – a review of recent research and knowledge (2015)
- The impact of texting bans on motor vehicle crash-related hospitalizations (2015)
- Effects of age and the use of hands-free cellular phones on driving behaviour and task performance (2011)
- Near peripheral motion detection threshold correlates with self-reported failures of attention in younger and older drivers (2010)