This filter includes Australian research on distracted drivers.
- Pedestrians distracted by their smartphone: Are in-ground flashing lights catching their attention? A laboratory study (2020)
- Plight of the distracted pedestrian: a research synthesis and meta-analysis of mobile phone use on crossing behaviour (2020)
- Distraction and Older Drivers: An Emerging Problem? (2018)
- Driving behaviour while self-regulating mobile phone interactions: A human-machine system approach (2018)
- Key beliefs influencing young drivers’ engagement with social interactive technology on their smartphones: A qualitative study (2016)
- Reducing mobile phone use while driving in South Australia (2016)