This filter includes research on pedestrians and distraction.
- Assessing the effect of pedestrians’ use of cell phones on their walking behavior: A study based on automated video analysis (2020)
- Pedestrians distracted by their smartphone: Are in-ground flashing lights catching their attention? A laboratory study (2020)
- Plight of the distracted pedestrian: a research synthesis and meta-analysis of mobile phone use on crossing behaviour (2020)
- Assessing the effect of pedestrians’ use of cell phones on their walking behaviour: A study based on automated video analysis (2018)
- Effect of electronic device use on pedestrian safety: A literature review (2016)
- Pokémon GO—A New Distraction for Drivers and Pedestrians (2016)